Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year...2008!

Happy New Year to everyone! 2007 was such a great year and I just wanted to say thank you to a few people who really made it a great year. Thank you to all of my wonderful clients who I have had the opportunity to work with and be apart of the special moments in their life's. Thank you to the other wedding vendors that Pink Piggy worked with:

Audrey with Studio Stems: I love you and can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me! You truly are amazing and the greatest of friends. I will forever owe you for all of your advice and inspiration! Thanks!

Rebekah Westover: Your work is amazing and your personality too! Thank you for all of your help and for the beautiful photos of my work. I look forward to working with you more in 2008!

Jason McGrew: Your work is so unique and I love your creativity! Thank you for allowing me to design some things for you and thank you for the amazing family pictures!

Matt Christensen: You are defiantly not the average grumpy photographer! I love your enthusiasm and love being next to you at the wedding shows! Thank you for being such a great friend!

Swensen Photography: Tori, it has been so much fun working with you again and coming up with some great ads for 2008! Thank you for everything and I look forward to working with you a lot more!

Brittany with Pandora's Box: You are so cute and your work is adorable! Your website has been so much fun to work on! Thanks for being such a great friend and I look forward to seeing how much Pandora's Box grows this next year!

And last but not least thank you to the best husband in the world and such a supportive family! I love you guys so much! Happy 2008!

2 comments:

Jason McGrew said...

Megan,

Thanks a ton, I love your work and will totally be working with you more this year! I hope that your vacation was amazing and best of luck this new year!

Jason

Anonymous said...

Megan - love you too! and your so welcome!!!!! i am feeling a ton better this afternoon so count on me this weekend!