Monday, January 7, 2008

The Grand Show!





On Saturday was the Bridal Extravaganza show at the Grand America! I have to put a special thank you out there to Audrey with Studio Stems who did all of the floral design for my booth and it looked awesome! What an amazing show... it was so crazy.... I have never seen so many brides and a show before! Thank you for all of you who stopped by to say hi and check out all of my designs! Pink Piggy has already got off to a great start this year and I'm so excited to be working with so many new clients! Feel free to set up a complimentary consultation with me to get a better idea of everything we offer! Thanks again to everyone!

1 comment:

Jason McGrew said...

Megan,

Your booth looked great. Best of luck with all the leads. You will do amazing this year.

Jason