Thursday, December 27, 2007

Good Things Utah!


Pink Piggy is going to be on TV! Coming up this Friday at 10:00 am on channel 4 Good Things Utah ... the Bridal Extravaganza is back January 5th at the Grand America and Pink Piggy will be talking about the up coming show as well as showing the new invitation and announcement trends for 2008 on Good Things Utah! Make sure to watch it live at 10:00 am to see me and some of my newest designs as well as other great wedding vendors! If you can't watch it... there will also be a link on Good Things Utah's website and you can watch it there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's so cool!

I saw that they were going to feature the Bridal Extravaganza and I was wondering who would be on it. I'll be sure to watch!

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see your cute smiling face on TV! so excited for you and the things that have happened with your co this year. its been hard to catch you latley but we do need to talk show!
loves