Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Heather's Invites





These are Heather Beesley's wedding invitations that we did back in December.... I have been waiting to get all new pictures of my recent work for my new website so stay tuned for that as well as some catching up on the blog!

So I love these invites that we did for Heather! She really wanted an elegant and traditional look, but didn't want them to be boring. Her colors where black and cream so we did a custom landscape black pocket with cream shimmery card stock for the invite and enclosure cards. We added a Victorian design to the band wrap to give it a little extra uniqueness as well as sophistication. We also used this same design for the matching thank you cards. I love how traditional this invitation is but how we created a custom look with the landscape pocket and band wrap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous invites ... one of my favs! and great pics! congrats on more really great work!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love the contrast with black and cream. Simple yet elegant. Love em!