Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Baby Mia!




These are Mia's baby announcements that I did for my cousin Melissa! How cute is she? And how cute are those announcements! This was such a fun design to work on because Melissa wanted to do something really different then that standard photo birth cards. We chose to do hot pink shimmery 5x5 pockets with a lime green regalia/paisley pattern for the backing. Then we incorporated the same design onto the card. Then we inserted a photo card that had 3 pictures of little Mia! I love these pockets because they are great for holding insert photos. My favorite thing is the little foot seal on the front! too cute! Thanks Melissa and congratulations!

3 comments:

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

wow girl these are killer rockin! love them love them!

Rebekah said...

You are SO doing my next baby announcements!!

Jen-ben said...

Those turned out SO cute!! LOVE THEM!