Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jamie's Invites



Jamie's invites are already featured on my website but I have not done a blog on them yet! Don't you just LOVE the colors! Green has to be my favorite color (yes... I actually, secretly love green, more than pink... but not by much!) I think green is such a great main color and also an amazing accent color. For Jamie's invites we chose to do a custom scored pocket in bronze brown with green tea backing card stock and band wrap. For the ribbon embellishment we chose to go with a cream scalloped ribbon, which is one of my favorite ribbons to use! I love the chic/vintage look of it! The invitations where printed on cream linen paper with perfectly matching shades of ink.

These green and brown invites have been a huge hit this spring and I must say that I love all my work, but these invites are one of my faves! Congratulations Jamie!

No comments: