Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sally's Invites



I love the colors that we used for Sally's invites! The purple, green, and pink look amazing with each other as well create that a romantic whimsical feel. Sally originally wanted to incorporate a heart design on her invites and it slowly evolved to a swirly tree! I'm so in love with the chic look of trees and I love the way that this designed turned out! For the invites we did a 7x7 bamboo green square pocket (square is my favorite.... although square invites require more postage... so keep that in mind) We printed on pear white shimmer paper with matching green and pink ink. To close the pocket we used the same design and date to create a cute square seal.

The bottom pictures are the actual designs for the invites. I also LOVE the quote that Sally picked out and based the design off of! Simple and sweet! I think that sayings and quotes can add a unique touch to really personalize and set the theme for you wedding. Thanks Sally!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These look amazing!