Sunday, April 20, 2008

Jill's Invites




Jill wanted to have a traditional and sophisticated look to her wedding invitations so we used natural colors: champagne, pyrite, and ivory to create a classic look. To add a little modern twist we Incorporated a landscape pyrite pocket that is great for organization of insert cards and photos. We used paisley and regalia designs to create a patterned boarder for the cards as well as to add accents to the front seal and envelope.

Jill was referred to me by one of my past clients Brianne who is also Jill's soon to be sister in law! Thank you so much Brianne for the referral and thank you thank you Jill for being such a great client! You are such a fun person and so great to work with! Best of luck to you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear great things about you and these are exquisite!

duston todd said...

really nice work.
throw me some examples and such and i'd be happy to refer.
...and thanks for the compliments on my blog.
isn't it great sharing Jill as a client?! i really like her choice of style and you greatly help with your work and suggestions.
my best,
- duston