Thursday, April 3, 2008

Great Ideas - Meli & Angi!



So I am always looking at other peoples blogs all day getting new insperation and ideas and I come acrossed some of the most creative ideas for weddings, babies, decorating, etc. and I decieded I wanted to strart posting and sharing some of the great finds I stumble appon every day! Don't know how I have time for this and I can't even post all of the recent designs and invitations we have.... but there are so many great ideas out there.... and I want to share! So as of right now.... keep checking back every day for daily insperation! Also, if you come across any great ideas in your blog hunting journey, feel free to pass them along my way!

Now onto the pictures above from Meli & Angi! How cute are they! Based in New York City, Meli & Angi creates handmade custom cookie favors for bridal & baby showers, birthdays and special events. You can select from their standard or personalized designs, and all their cookies are baked to order using fresh, high quality ingredients. Check out Meli & Angi! website for pricing and FAQs.

No comments: