Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sneak Peak...

This is just a little sneak peak of one of the Christmas cards I'm working on this season! This is the Duke family! Joy told me that she loved polka dots and ribbon.... so I designed this cute photo card that is darling..... but that's not all..... they are going to go in a green shimmer pocket that will have a red with green polka dot ribbon tied around the pocket! Pockets and ribbon are such a great way to make your Christmas cards different from all the other photo cards that people send out! Make sure you check back to see the full design with the pocket!


I only have a few days left to take new Christmas orders.... its not to late though... so get in contact with me ASAP if you want some custom cards that are sure to brighten up the holidays!

No comments: