Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bailey Family Pics!




This is the one that we are going to use for our Christmas cards!

I'm so stinkin' excited to show off my new family pics that we just had done by Jason McGrew Photography! I wanted to get some pics of my cute husband and kids, Rico and Mini, for our Christmas cards we are sending out this year. Jason did such an amazing job and I couldn't be happier! We had so much fun and the dogs loved it too! We always joke around and say that Mini (the little brown one) thinks she is a princess and she always wants to be the center of attention so this was her photo shoot to show off just how cute she is! Jason, I just want to say thank you so much for the opportunity to work with such a professional and for creating such amazing work! I LOVE LOVE them!

PS.... check out this really cool slide show that Jason put together of our photo shoot! Click here to view the slide show!

6 comments:

Kaylin said...

Yay!!! These are the best family pictures ever! (It definitely helps that you guys are the cutest EVER!!)
Thanks for a fun photoshoot! We need to hang out!

Anonymous said...

megan - your gorgeous! you know i know that! so darling!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Megan, I had such a blast photographing the two of you and your wicked cool dogs.. I am so happy that you love them.. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Can I ask, where did you get your sweater? I LOVE IT!

Megan Bailey - Pink Piggy said...

Thank you guys so much for the nice comments!
Kaylin... you guys are awesome! I'm so glad that you where able to come and help with the crazy dogs!
Audrey... I love you! thanks so much for everything! You are such a great friend!
Jason... you rock! I'm so happy and can't wait to get some enlargements for my house!
Kim... Thanks for the compliment! I got my sweater from Abercrombie... I love it too!

Melissa Parker said...

K well first of all the pics are beautiful of you and your hubby! I love them. I really want you to do a photo album thing and the baby announcements for Mia. I would love to get together and see what we can come up with. My blog is
parkerspad.blogspot.com
Thanks for coming to the shower and the darling gift too!