Thursday, September 13, 2007

Red Robyn!



These red invites are hotness! Red and black can be some what of a common seasonal color right now... but these red and black invites or anything but ordinary! Robyn is one of my really good friends all of they way back from junior high! I was so excited when I was able to do her invites cause she really is such a sweet girl and I just loved working with her! Robyn told me that her colors were red and black and that I can do what ever I wanted to for the design and that rocked! I wanted to do something really flashy and striking so I designed the invites with a black and white patterned backing card stock, another layer of shiny black card stock, and then we printed the perfect shade of red on top of white shiny paper with white knockouts for the names. Even though these were "just a card" with nothing fancy added to them like folded pockets or ribbon... they still looked just as awesome! That is the great thing about Pink Piggy is that we can do "just a simple card" but still make it very unique and different from any other invitations you have ever seen. I couldn't have been more happy with the way these turned out and how much fun I had being able to design something that is truly one of a kind! Thanks again Robyn and best wishes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rockin! as always megan only the best out of you! i dont know if i have ever seen a better invite with those colors ... ever!

RAINY CONVERSATION said...

Luv this one!