Monday, August 20, 2007

tagged...

I have been tagged by Audrey O'Brien... who by far does the best flowers in town! I guess I'm supposed to tell a few random things about me so I'm going to follow in Audrey's lead! Here goes...

1. Favorite food- I'm the least pickiest eater and I will try anything (that's eatable). I really love spicy food and nothing is better then seafood and pot stickers.

2. Favorite book - hmmm well I don't read a whole lot. I love to read but I rarely have the chance to do so since I usually work tell late at night, but a great book that I have read was "The Lovely Bones." I highly recommend it!

3. Favorite place - my home is one of my favorite places. I know that's not very interesting, but I do love my home and I love being lazy in it and spending time with my family. I have done a lot of traveling though, and one of the most interesting places that I have been to is New Orleans. Such good food and site seeing!

4. Fears, when I was little I used to be terrified of sharks, but now I just fear being bitten or eaten by any kind of animal. I also fear the dark and I fear losing people that are close to me.

5. I'm pretty spiritual, but in my own way. I have my own beliefs and passions . After losing my brother this past year I have really come to realize what things are most important to me in life. My family means everything to me and I'm also very sensitive and care deeply for those special people in my life.

6. Other passions, I love to dance! I have danced my whole life and it is one of my true passions!I also teach dance part time and I can't believe how rewarding it is to teach little girls! Dancing is another creative aspect of my life and there is nothing more relaxing then listening to music and interpreting it into moves.

7. I'm the proud mother of two adorable chihuahuas! Rico is the oldest and he is black, white, and tan. He is so a mom's boy and LOVES food! Everyone always says that he is fat, and I just tell them that he is loved! My baby girl is Mini and she is cinnamon brown with white paws. She is the happiest dog I have ever seen and you can't help but laugh and smile when she is around. She loves to give kisses to anyone that will let her!

8. I love to watch movies with my husband and just take a break from my super crazy life! Some good ones that we just watched were: 300 and Shooter. I absolutely love Mark Wahlberg!

9. Something interesting about me is that my husband it 6" 4' and I'm 5 feet even! People always are so amazed by that. I love tall guys!

10. So last but not least... I'm extremely indecisive. I can not make decisions fast. I always like to analyze everything. I'm always worried that I'm going to choose the wrong thing! I also get board easily with things so I always need to switch things up. I love to eat food and I love to sleep. Sundays are my favorite day of the week!

Well thats just a little about me... hope it was some what interesting! I agree with Audrey... I think from now when someone tags you... you have to say 5 things you like about that person... instead of talking about yourself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you go girl! love the blog, welcome to the world!