Sunday, August 26, 2007

the show pics!







This past weekend Pink Piggy was a vendor at the Bridal Extravaganza at the Grand America Hotel. The show turned out so great! I can't believe how many brides where there and how much fun it was to meet with all of you! I had a great location next to Matt Christensen Photography who does amazing work and made me laugh all day! He for sure is not your average grumpy photographer! We were also next to a Photographer from Memoria Productions who just moved from California to Utah who was super nice and I love his work! The day went great due to help from my partners Ann and Sophie who I could not have done it without! Also, my booth would not have looked as great as it did with out the creative design and floral help done by the one and only Audrey with Studio Stems. I love you and thank you so much! And thanks to all those that stoped by and said hi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your so welcome! i love you too!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah and megan it looked so great! you did a great job putting it all together, i have no coubt you will be busier than you can handle in no time!