Friday, September 5, 2008

Wedding Candy Buffet!


Pink Piggy is excited to announce that we will be joining creative minds with Studio Stems to create an appendage to each of our individual companies in the form of a candy buffet company (yet to be named). We are looking for only a few initial clients to help us get this company off to a running start by allowing us to deign a custom candy buffet at your wedding or event! These first few clients will receive our creative design services complimentary and will only incur the costs of the candy product. All vases, linens, and décor items will be provided by Studio Stems & Pink Piggy. Please leave a comment or contact us via email if your interested @ info@studiostems.com or info@pinkpiggydesign.com don’t forget your name, contact info, event date, and colors! This is a great opportunity.... so contact us ASAP!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

If I lived near you I would totally use this service. I hope to do a candy buffet at my wedding, they look like so much fun!!

Mackenzie said...

Hi, my name is Breana and I am getting married on December 20th in Hawaii, but will be having a reception in Sandy, UT on January 3. I know that is a little while away, but I love the idea of your candy bar. It seems so cute and fun. I would love to be considered to work with you to help you get your name out and it would be so fun to have that at the reception. I would love to hear from you. My email is skinee13@hotmail.com Thanks!

Anonymous said...

My wedding is not until May 23 of 2009, but i would love to help you out if you'd like.

Anonymous said...

Hi!! My name is Tina and I am not sure where exactly you are located. I am getting married New Years Eve! We are having tons of FUN things that night and a candy buffet would be a ton of fun! My email is hadriantina@gmail.com

Drew Watts said...

Pleased to know about your wedding candy buffet. Last month, I arranged my sister’s wedding at one of exquisite Chicago wedding venues. Hired an expert wedding caterer and he prepared delicious food for wedding. Everyone loved the arrangements.