Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shauna & Chris!





I met Chris and Shauna back at the first of the year and have been working with them all the way up to there beautiful event in Michigan a few weeks ago! Shauna has an amazing attention to detail and wanted something super unique for her wedding invitations. We incorporated a paisley design on the invites and insert cards and printed in a garnet red and gold ink. The colors meshed so perfectly with all the details of the inserts. My favorite thing about these invitations is the green reception cards. This was an idea that Shauna had to do little pictures to create a timeline for the evening events. I just love the added detail and personalization it adds!
Shauna and Chris, you guys where amazing to work with and I love your creativity! Thank you so much!

*Check out pictures from Shauna and Chris's wedding that are AMAZING by Rebekah Westover

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I love love love these invitations! I especially love the reception timeline! So cute!